Friday, November 17, 2006

Get a Spa Treatment, it's the Weekend!

The weekend is upon us once again! What better time to take a break from all this hard work and have enjoy a little spa treatment over at Susan's Spa! I recently discovered Susan's spa, and it's a great place to relax and find a good read.

Susan covers everything from to health and beauty tips to celebrity news and gossip to earning money from blogging. My most recent discovery over at the spa: Even celebrity killer O.J. Simpson is trying to make a quick few million from home. Check it out here.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM , Blogger Homemom3 said...

I read about this and made a comment about OJ. I can't believe he's making money off this and not going to jail. errr

 
At 6:19 AM , Blogger Homemom3 said...

Update: OJ Simpson interview will not be happening and one of the father's are going after the money that OJ makes.

 
At 8:08 AM , Blogger Chris said...

I noticed that in the NY Post this morning, I'm glad it got scrapped.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home